Early in the session, shares of the nano-cap had surged 20% to $1.32.
Trading volume was heavier than normal. A total 3.2 million shares had changed hands by 10 a.m. EST, nearly triple its three-month daily average of 1.1 million.
Last month, the retailer announced preliminary results for its fourth quarter. Total revenue decreased 34.2% to $35.4 million, with a 33% year-over-year decrease in its retail segment and 36% drop in its direct segment. Comparable-store sales plummeted 26.9%. DLIA data by YChartsMust Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Dividend Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV