NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Fran Shammo, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), will speak at the Deutsche Bank 22nd Annual Media, Internet & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Fla., on Monday, March 10. His presentation will be webcast beginning at approximately 7:50 a.m. Eastern time and can be accessed on Verizon's Investor Relations Web site, www.verizon.com/investor.
VERIZON'S ONLINE NEWS CENTER: Verizon news releases, executive speeches and biographies, media contacts and other information are available at Verizon's online News Center at newscenter.verizon.com. The news releases are available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit newscenter.verizon.com/corporate/feeds.
SOURCE Verizon Communications Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV