HONG KONG, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- UTStarcom (NASDAQ: UTSI), a global telecommunications infrastructure provider, will participate in the 2014 Optical Fiber Conference (OFC) in San Francisco to showcase the latest developments in its broadband and optical network infrastructure technology.
UTStarcom's delegation will be headed by Mr. William Wong, UTStarcom's Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Ti, Senior Vice President for Advanced Network Architecture and Strategic Business Development.
"The audience at OFC is on the forefront of the telecom and data networking trends and will be able to appreciate the advancements in our product lineup to improve broadband network infrastructure and operations," said Mr. William Wong. "UTStarcom's broadband technology facilitates the transition to networks that can more easily handle '4G' traffic and form the backbone of 'next gen' networks that deliver a rich, compelling and customized experience for end-users."
Showcasing Leadership in Broadband Infrastructure DesignUTStarcom's exhibit will display several new products that embody its "Simple Network, Simple Operation" approach to product design and network operation:
- The latest in its NetRing™ TN series line of Packed Optical Transport network products, based on MPLS-TP and Carrier Ethernet
- In-house designed Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Dasan Gigabit-capable Passive Optical Network (GPON)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts