HONG KONG, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- UTStarcom (NASDAQ: UTSI), a global telecommunications infrastructure provider, will participate in the 2014 Optical Fiber Conference (OFC) in San Francisco to showcase the latest developments in its broadband and optical network infrastructure technology.
UTStarcom's delegation will be headed by Mr. William Wong, UTStarcom's Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Ti, Senior Vice President for Advanced Network Architecture and Strategic Business Development.
"The audience at OFC is on the forefront of the telecom and data networking trends and will be able to appreciate the advancements in our product lineup to improve broadband network infrastructure and operations," said Mr. William Wong. "UTStarcom's broadband technology facilitates the transition to networks that can more easily handle '4G' traffic and form the backbone of 'next gen' networks that deliver a rich, compelling and customized experience for end-users."
Showcasing Leadership in Broadband Infrastructure DesignUTStarcom's exhibit will display several new products that embody its "Simple Network, Simple Operation" approach to product design and network operation:
- The latest in its NetRing™ TN series line of Packed Optical Transport network products, based on MPLS-TP and Carrier Ethernet
- In-house designed Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Dasan Gigabit-capable Passive Optical Network (GPON)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV