BRISBANE, Calif., March 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyperion Therapeutics (Nasdaq:HPTX) announced today that the company is scheduled to present at the 26 th Annual Roth Conference on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Jeffrey S. Farrow, chief financial officer, will provide a company overview. To access the live webcast and subsequent archived recording, please visit Hyperion's website at http://investors.hyperiontx.com/events.cfm.
About Hyperion TherapeuticsHyperion Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and delivering life-changing treatments for orphan diseases and hepatology. The company's first commercial product, RAVICTI® (glycerol phenylbutyrate) Oral Liquid, was approved in February 2013 and is currently being marketed in the United States. The company also owns worldwide rights to BUPHENYL® (sodium phenylbutyrate) Tablets and Powder, which it markets in the U.S. The compound is also marketed internationally through business partners. For more information, please visit www.hyperiontx.com .
CONTACT: Myesha Edwards Assoc. Dir., Corporate Communications and Investor Relations (650) 745-7829
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV