Hyatt Hotels Corporation (“Hyatt” or the “Company”) (NYSE: H) announced today that it will webcast its Investor Meeting which is being held on Friday, March 14, 2014.
All interested persons may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the Investor Meeting, from approximately 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. CT. The webcast may be accessed through the Company’s website at www.hyatt.com and selecting the Investor Relations link located at the bottom of the page, or by dialing 617.399.5124, passcode #36968775. A copy of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website on Friday, March 14, prior to the commencement of the webcast.
For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available from 3:00 p.m. CT on March 14, 2014 through March 21, 2014 at midnight by dialing 617.801.6888, passcode # 52434271. Additionally, an archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website for approximately 90 days.
About Hyatt Hotels CorporationHyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries manage, franchise, own and develop hotels and resorts under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara ™ and Hyatt Ziva ™ brand names and have locations on six continents. Hyatt Residential Group, Inc. , a Hyatt Hotels Corporation subsidiary, develops, operates, markets or licenses Hyatt Residences® and Hyatt Residence Club® . As of December 31, 2013, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 548 properties in 48 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV