Costco (COST) price target and EPS were lowered at Jefferies. This was driven by gross margin pressure and expense deleverage. $104 12-month price target and hold rating, Jefferies said.
Huntsman (HUN) price target were upped at Jefferies. This was driven by a new $2B EBITDA target. $30 12-month price target and buy rating, Jefferies said.
NetApp (NTAP) estimates and target were reduced at Sterne Agee. Shares of NTAP are now seen reaching $36, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates were also cut, as the company is facing increased competition. Neutral rating.
PVH (PVH) estimates and target were lowered at Piper Jaffray. PVH estimates were cut through 2016. The company is seeing slower domestic sales and investing more in future growth. Overweight rating and new $146 12-month price target, Piper said.Staples (SPLS) estimates and target were cut at J.P. Morgan. Shares of SPLS are now seen reaching $12. Estimates were also reduced, as the company is seeing declining sales, said J.P. Morgan. Neutral rating. Safeway (SWY) price target was increased at Jefferies. The company announced that it reached an agreement to be acquired by a PE consortium led by Cerberus. $40 12-month price target and hold rating, said Jefferies.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV