NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Buckle (BKE) was upgraded neutral from sell at Janney Montgomery. Twelve-month price target is $41. The company is seeing higher comp sales, said Janney.
Echostar (SATS) was downgraded to hold by TheStreet Ratings.
GT Advanced (GTAT) was upgraded to outperform from neutral at Credit Suisse. Twelve-month price target is $24. Polysilicon and sapphire prices are rising, said Credit Suisse.Houghton Mifflin (HMHC) was downgraded to hold from buy at Stifel Nicolaus. This was a valuation call, said Stifel. Pinnacle (PNFP) was downgraded to hold from buy at Wunderlich. This was a valuation call, as the stock is up 33% over the past six months, said Wunderlich. Prudential (PRU) was upgraded to buy from neutral at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Twelve-month price target is $103. Strong earnings power should support a solid return on equity over the next few years, said BofA/Merrill. Quality Systems (QSII) was upgraded to market perform from underperform at FBR Capital Markets. This was a valuation call, said FBR. (TU) was initiated as a hold by TheStreet Ratings. Stock Comments / EPS Changes Aetna (AET) price target increases at Jefferies. This is due to tailwinds from the Coventry accretion and buybacks. $87 12-month price target and buy rating, Jefferies said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV