MANCHESTER, N.H., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Comcast today announced that the readers of New Hampshire Business Review voted to select Comcast Business as the number one telecommunications provider in the Granite State as part of the publication's Best of Business (BOB) Awards program. The New Hampshire business community recognized Comcast for its innovative voice, high-speed Internet and video services along with its outstanding local employees that make a difference to their business success.
The annual "Best of Business" awards administered by New Hampshire Business Review identify, recognize and honor the top companies in the state, using anonymous surveys to assess customer satisfaction. The awards were announced at a ceremony held on Thursday, March 6 in downtown Concord.
"We are thrilled about the recognition and validation of Comcast Business services by the New Hampshire business community," said Steve Walsh, vice president of Comcast Business for Comcast's Greater Boston region, which includes New Hampshire. "We appreciate and value the fact that our customers took the time to express their opinions and vote for Comcast as their telecommunications provider of choice."
Comcast Business provides customers with dedicated support and individual attention, 24x7, plus the convenience of one bill. Its services are robust, reliable and scalable to meet the needs of growing organizations.
- Comcast Business Voice includes unlimited local and long-distance calling for one low price and the voice capabilities companies need to be successful as they grow their businesses. With full-featured phone lines, PRI trunks and other voice services that move equipment off-site and into the cloud, solutions are available to meet any need.
- Comcast Business Ethernet delivers secure, scalable, high performance connectivity over a fully-owned and managed national fiber optic network. With an advanced network that serves 20 of the top 25 U.S. markets and spans 140,000 fiber route miles, Comcast provides point-to-point and multi-point Ethernet services with the capacity to deliver cloud computing, software-as-a-service, business continuity/disaster recovery and other bandwidth-intensive applications. These Ethernet services are significantly faster than standard T1 lines and other legacy technologies, and can be easily scaled from 1 Megabits-per-second (Mbps) up to 10 Gigabits-per-second (Gbps), depending on customer needs. Most recently, Comcast also received three Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Carrier Ethernet Awards, including the prestigious Service Provider of the Year for North America.
- Comcast Business Internet offers businesses a feature-rich, reliable and secure Internet solution powered by blazing fast download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. Every Business Class Internet customer receives complimentary software packages, including powerful web-based business applications from Microsoft, and free IT support for the software solutions provided.
- Comcast Business TV provides businesses with a variety of television programming to meet their workplace needs, from conference rooms and break rooms to waiting rooms and lobbies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts