- Comcast Business Voice includes unlimited local and long-distance calling for one low price and the voice capabilities companies need to be successful as they grow their businesses. With full-featured phone lines, PRI trunks and other voice services that move equipment off-site and into the cloud, solutions are available to meet any need.
- Comcast Business Ethernet delivers secure, scalable, high performance connectivity over a fully-owned and managed national fiber optic network. With an advanced network that serves 20 of the top 25 U.S. markets and spans 140,000 fiber route miles, Comcast provides point-to-point and multi-point Ethernet services with the capacity to deliver cloud computing, software-as-a-service, business continuity/disaster recovery and other bandwidth-intensive applications. These Ethernet services are significantly faster than standard T1 lines and other legacy technologies, and can be easily scaled from 1 Megabits-per-second (Mbps) up to 10 Gigabits-per-second (Gbps), depending on customer needs. Most recently, Comcast also received three Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Carrier Ethernet Awards, including the prestigious Service Provider of the Year for North America.
- Comcast Business Internet offers businesses a feature-rich, reliable and secure Internet solution powered by blazing fast download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. Every Business Class Internet customer receives complimentary software packages, including powerful web-based business applications from Microsoft, and free IT support for the software solutions provided.
- Comcast Business TV provides businesses with a variety of television programming to meet their workplace needs, from conference rooms and break rooms to waiting rooms and lobbies.
New Hampshire Business Review Readers Vote Comcast #1 Telecommunications Provider In The Granite State
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts