BATESVILLE, Ind., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC) announced today that its Board of Directors has increased the company's fiscal year 2014 second quarter dividend 11 percent to $0.1525 per share. This dividend is payable on March 31, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 20, 2014. This brings the annualized dividend rate per share to $0.61 from $0.55.
"We are pleased to increase our dividend 11 percent from the previous annualized rate and 22 percent from the quarterly rate just one year ago," said Jay Saccaro, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. "This increase is consistent with our commitment to enhancing shareholder value by returning a substantial portion of operating cash flow to our shareholders."
ABOUT HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC.
Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.Hill-Rom... enhancing outcomes for patients and their caregivers. www.hill-rom.com Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130123/DE47178LOGO
SOURCE Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV