Leading security provider ADT Security Services (NYSE: ADT) today announced that it has been awarded an “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau (“BBB”). The security company had previously held a “B+” rating with the BBB.
According to the BBB, ADT’s rating upgrade is based on improvement in customer feedback and the company’s timely response to consumer concerns.
“We’re honored that the BBB has rated ADT among the top companies in the industry,” said Shawn Lucht, ADT’s Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer. “As a company, we strive every day to earn and keep the trust of our customers as we help protect what matters most to them—their families, homes and businesses. Our customers are at the center of every decision we make.”
The Better Business Bureau rates organizations based on customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence, as well as sound selling principles.For more information, please visit www.adt.com. About ADT The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 16,500 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV