LOS ANGELES, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTC: DKAM; "Drinks Americas" or the "Company"), the exclusive United States broker for leading premium authentic Mexican beers currently present in over 32 states, today commented on growing popularity of its premium authentic Mexican Day of the Dead craft beer as seen in awards and accolades received from magazines to bloggers to well-known sites covering the craft beer industry.
Among the accolades, Life on Tap DRAFT Magazine in the November/December Issue voted on the top beers of 2013 and Drinks Americas' Day of the Dead's Pay the Ferryman Porter was declared a winner, receiving a rating of 93 - one of the highest scores. Even more recently, Day of the Dead craft beer landed the cover of leading national culinary and travel magazine, SAVUER and was included in The Saveur 100. Day of the Dead Craft Beer will be included in its 20th Anniversary Edition out in the January/ February 2014 issue.
Covering all things beer related in the largest beer producing state in the country, Colorado Beer Girl's writer reviewed www.coloradobeergirl.com/2014/01/20/day-of-the-dead-mexican-craft-beer-at-la-biblioteca authentic Mexican Day of the Dead DOA IPA (Hop on or Die), Hefeweizen (Immortal Beloved), Blonde Ale (Death Rides a Pale Horse), and Porter (Pay the Ferryman) following her discovery of them at La Biblioteca. On the blog, she implores her readers try the brand when given the opportunity commenting, "They definitely beat your typical Mexican beer and, as a side note, they have neat labels."
Additionally, Day of the Dead craft beer news has been featured consistently covered on Brewbound and Craft Business Daily, both well-known online resources dedicated to the business of craft beer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV