SAN MATEO, Calif., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced new customer wins and continued strong momentum in the fast-growing natural products industry. Companies such as Navitas Naturals, Organic Spices Inc. and PACT Apparel are leveraging NetSuite to power their financials, supply chain, order management and inventory management, , while companies like Eco-Bags Products and Evolving Nutrition are using NetSuite SuiteCommerce to power end-to-end omnichannel commerce that seamlessly connects ecommerce to order management, inventory, merchandising, marketing, financials and customer service. NetSuite is providing these customers—and others in the natural products industry—the business agility to rapidly launch new product lines and expand into new markets and sales channels, while reducing IT costs and providing a seamless customer experience.
The healthy and growing market for natural products presents business growth opportunities for wholesale distributors and manufacturers, but comes with a set of challenges for companies that have traditionally been reliant on a hairball of disparate software systems creating inefficiencies that stifle business growth and innovation. For these businesses, NetSuite has delivered real-time visibility into critical information with a unified data set covering financials, inventory management, order management, warehouse management, procurement, manufacturing and assembly, and omnichannel sales through the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform. NetSuite natural product customers have gained the speed and agility they need to compete against larger, more established rivals and succeed in this highly competitive industry.
NetSuite will join more than 60,000 industry professionals attending the Natural Products Expo West trade show on March 7-9 in Anaheim, Calif.
NetSuite is helping natural products companies increase performance and profitability by:
- Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and building demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stockouts.
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage with the help of complementary solutions from NetSuite partners for electronic data interchange.
- Sharing container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data with stakeholders, while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Providing mobile personnel and field sales with anywhere, anytime access to business data, improving sales effectiveness and customer service.
- Strengthening compliance with U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other regulations through lot and serial number tracking capabilities, helping to document the full lifecycle of natural products.
Customers using NetSuite to transform their business operations include Navitas Naturals, Organic Spices, PACT Apparel, Eco-Bags Products and Evolving Nutrition.