Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global technology and specialty materials company, will increase list and off-list selling prices for the following products effective April 1, 2014:
Central and South America
Asia Outside China
|¢ / Lb||
¢ / Lb
(except asshown below)
Euro/MT(except asshown below)
|Acetic Acid 1||4.0 ¢*||4.0 ¢*||$90*||€ 50||-||-|
|Vinyl Acetate Monomer||4.0 ¢||$150/MT||$150||€ 60||
|Butyl Acetate||-||-||-||€ 30||-||-|
|Ethyl Acetate||3.0 ¢||-||-||€ 40||-||-|
1 The above price increases apply to standard and special grades of acetic acid.
*The above price increases are incremental to the previously announced price increases of 1.5¢/Lb and $30/MT for North America and Central and South America, respectively, with an effective date of February 15, 2014.
** Please refer to prior announcement from December 2, 2013.
Also, effective immediately, Celanese will institute sales control for both Acetic Acid and Vinyl Acetate Monomer in North America, Central and South America, and Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV