Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) (the “Company”) announced today the pricing of a public offering of 8,073,337 shares of Class A common stock at a price to the public of $62.00 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1,211,000 additional shares at the public offering price less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on March 12, 2014, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use all of the net proceeds of this offering to purchase shares of the Company’s convertible preferred stock and common and preferred units of the Company’s subsidiary, Artisan Partners Holdings LP. The selling holders include directors, officers and employees of the Company and its subsidiaries.
Citigroup, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, RBC Capital Markets, Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P. and William Blair are acting as co-managers for the offering.
This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained by contacting: Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, Tel: 800-831-9146, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by calling (866) 471-2526, or by emailing email@example.com, or BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV