- The sale of the assets of real-estate development subsidiary Property Development Centers, LLC ("PDC") comprised of its shopping center portfolio including certain related Safeway stores, and
- The monetization of its 49% equity interest in Mexico-based food and general merchandise retailer Casa Ley, S.A. de C.V. ("Casa Ley").
Safeway And Albertsons Announce Definitive Merger Agreement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts