Validus Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE:VR) (“Validus”) today announced that it has published its 2013 Loss Development Triangles (the “2013 Triangles”) on its website located at www.validusholdings.com under the Investor Relations - Financial Results section.
The 2013 Triangles provide stakeholders with additional insight into the loss reserves held on Validus’ balance sheet as of December 31, 2013 and present accident year and underwriting year data for nine loss reserve groups plus three summary categories. The 2013 Triangles include IBNR information which has not been in the prior versions of this disclosure.
About Validus Holdings, Ltd.
Validus Holdings, Ltd. is a provider of reinsurance, insurance, and
insurance linked securities management operating through three primary
segments, Validus Reinsurance, Ltd., Talbot Holdings Ltd. and AlphaCat
Managers, Ltd. Validus Reinsurance, Ltd. (“Validus Re”) is a Bermuda
based reinsurer focused on short tail lines of reinsurance. Talbot
Holdings Ltd. (“Talbot”) is the Bermuda parent of the specialty
insurance group primarily operating within the Lloyd's insurance market
through Syndicate 1183. AlphaCat Managers, Ltd. (“AlphaCat”) is a
Bermuda based investment adviser managing capital for third parties and
the Group in insurance linked securities and other property catastrophe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV