4Q13 Net Revenues Up 30.6% YOY to RMB545.9 Million
4Q13 Adjusted EBITDA Up 31.4% YOY to RMB102.9 Million
Live Conference Call to be Held at 8:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time, March 6, 2014BEIJING, March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral internet data center services provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2013. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on March 6, 2014. Dial-in details are provided at the end of the release. Fourth quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 30.6% to RMB545.9 million (US$90.2 million) from RMB417.8 million in the comparative period in 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1increased by 31.4% to RMB102.9 million (US$17.0 million) from RMB78.3 million in the comparative period in 2012.
- Net revenues increased by 29.0% to RMB1.97 billion (US$324.9 million) from RMB1.52 billion in 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 24.3% to RMB365.6 million (US$60.4 million) from RMB294.2 million in 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts