Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ: INTX), announced today that its Board of Directors has declared an ordinary cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock payable on April 3, 2014 to shareholders of record as of March 20, 2014. Based on the closing price on March 5, 2014 of $6.43 per share, our quarterly cash dividend represents an effective annual dividend yield of 12.4%. Dividends are considered quarterly by the Board of Directors and may be paid only when approved by the Board of Directors. Future dividends, if any, will depend on, among other things, our results of operations, capital requirements and such other factors as our Board of Directors may, in its discretion, consider relevant.
In addition, Intersections also announced today that it will hold a conference call to provide an overall business update, including a discussion of the company's FY 2013 Year End results on Monday, March 17, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Please find the information you will need to listen to the teleconference below. The earnings release will be distributed after the market closes on March 17 th.
You may access the live webcast on the Investor's page at Intersections Inc. web site www.intersections.com .You can also access the call by dialing the toll free numbers below. If you wish to participate in the Q&A session, you must dial in.
|WHAT:||Intersections Inc. 2013 Year End Earnings and Business Update Investor Conference Call|
|WHEN:||March 17, 2014|
|5:00 p.m. Eastern Time|
|HOW:||Dial in: 888.679.8034|
|Participant Pass code: 81867362|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV