Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE:LTM), today announced that Bahram Akradi, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Eric Buss, executive vice president and interim chief financial officer, will present at the UBS Global Consumer Conference on March 12, 2014. John Heller, vice president of finance and investor relations, also will attend on behalf of the Company.
The Conference will be held March 12-13, 2014, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. The Life Time presentation will occur on March 12 at 3:10 p.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Company's Investor Relations section of its website at lifetimefitness.com. A replay of the presentation will be available through April 4, 2014.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc. As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest — or discovering new passions — both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of March 6, 2014, the Company operated 109 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS
® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC
® brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV