The Young Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc (“Nu Skin” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NUS). The investigation relates to Nu Skin’s recent announcement of an internal review of the Company’s China operations.
If you are a Nu Skin shareholder and have questions concerning the contents of this press release, the investigation by The Young Law Firm, or have information concerning the Company’s Chinese operations, please contact Henry Young of The Young Law Firm at:
Henry Young Esq. The Young Law Firm Toll Free: (888) 452-7252 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.mergersbuyoutsandfraud.com/nu-skin-enterprises-lawsuit-nus/
Henry Young Esq. has over 11 years of experience litigating complex shareholder class action lawsuits, including cases resulting in the recovery of millions of dollars for shareholders. The Firm routinely works with and refers cases to other leading law firms around the country to enforce shareholder rights. For more information about the Firm and shareholder cases in general, please visit our website: www.theyounglf.com.This press release may be considered attorney advertising. Past results do not guarantee future performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV