HOUSTON, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE:OII) announced the promotion of Charles "Chuck" W. Davison, Jr. to Senior Vice President, Subsea Products.
Mr. Davison joined Oceaneering in 2007 as Vice President, Umbilical Solutions. He previously spent eight years with the General Electric Company, holding various roles in operational excellence, global operations and supply chain, and general management.
Mr. Davison holds an MBA from the University of Tennessee and a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, is a certified Six-Sigma black belt, and has extensive international training and experience in Lean Manufacturing and the Theory of Constraints. He is a member of the Institute of Industrial Engineering, Petroleum Equipment Suppliers Association, and American Society for Quality.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries.For further information, please contact Jack Jurkoshek, Director Investor Relations, Oceaneering International, Inc., 11911 FM 529, Houston, Texas 77041; Telephone 713-329-4670; www.oceaneering.com; E-Mail email@example.com. SOURCE Oceaneering International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV