HOUSTON, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE: OII) announced the appointment of Knut Eriksen to Senior Vice President, Business Development. In this new role, Mr. Eriksen will be responsible for leading Oceaneering's worldwide business development efforts focused on our customers' evolving and growing deepwater operations.
Mr. Eriksen joined Oceaneering in 2010 as Senior Vice President, Subsea Products. His career spans over 35 years in the oil and gas industry, the majority of which has been in deepwater engineering and offshore projects. Prior to joining Oceaneering he served as Senior Vice President, Global Execution with Natco Group, Inc. He previously held numerous management positions in engineering, operations, and business development at Aker Kvaerner, Inc. and Aker Maritime ASA, and was the Vice President of Worldwide Deepwater Development at Unocal Corporation. He has Masters Degrees in engineering and business administration.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries.
For further information, please contact Jack Jurkoshek, Director Investor Relations, Oceaneering International, Inc., 11911 FM 529, Houston, Texas 77041; Telephone 713-329-4670; E-Mail email@example.com.SOURCE Oceaneering International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV