3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Seagate Technology ( STX) is down $2.23 (-4.2%) to $50.33 on average volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.97-$52.55 after having opened the day at $52.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.56. Seagate Technology Public Limited Company designs, manufactures, and sells electronic data storage products. Seagate Technology has a market cap of $17.5 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are down 5.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Seagate Technology a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Seagate Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts