3 Drugs Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, Forest Laboratories ( FRX) is down $1.14 (-1.1%) to $97.59 on light volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Forest Laboratories exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $97.43-$99.00 after having opened the day at $98.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.73. Forest Laboratories, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells branded forms of ethical drug products in the United States and Europe. Forest Laboratories has a market cap of $26.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 65.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Forest Laboratories a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Forest Laboratories as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Forest Laboratories Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts