CLEVELAND, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) is scheduled to make a presentation at J.P. Morgan's Aviation, Transportation & Industrials Conference on Wednesday, March 12, 2014, in New York City. Mr. Christopher M. Connor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to begin his presentation at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
The audio portion of the conference presentation by Sherwin-Williams will be webcast simultaneously. To access the webcast link to the live presentation on March 12 on the Sherwin-Williams website, click on this link http://investors.sherwin-williams.com/press/index.jsp, then click on the webcast icon following the reference to the March 6 th release. For those who cannot listen to Sherwin-Williams' live webcast, an archived replay will be available at this link http://investors.sherwin-williams.com/press/index.jsp at the end of the conference day. The archived replay will be available until Tuesday, April 1 st at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
Investor Relations Contact: Bob WellsSenior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public AffairsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.566.2244 firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Mike ConwayDirector, Corporate CommunicationsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.515.4393 Pager: 216.422.3751 email@example.comSOURCE The Sherwin-Williams Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV