American International Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AIG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for American International Group (NYSE:AIG) is tomorrow, March 7, 2014. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $51.16 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for American International Group has been 9.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. American International Group has a market cap of $73.57 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 1.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. American International Group, Inc. provides insurance products and services for the commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments: AIG Property Casualty, and AIG Life and Retirement.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV