PARSIPPANY, N.J., March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CAR), a leading provider of vehicle rental services, today announced that Ronald L. Nelson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the upcoming J.P. Morgan Leisure Conference on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 12:45 p.m. Eastern time.
A live webcast will be available on the Avis Budget Group website at ir.avisbudgetgroup.com. A webcast replay will be available shortly after the live presentation and will be archived on the website.
About Avis Budget GroupAvis Budget Group, Inc. is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services, both through its Avis and Budget brands, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 860,000 members. Avis Budget Group operates most of its car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia directly, and operates primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. Avis Budget Group has approximately 29,000 employees and is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. More information is available at www.avisbudgetgroup.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact: John Barrows 973-496-7865 PR@avisbudget.com Investor Contact: Neal Goldner 973-496-5086 IR@avisbudget.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV