Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CHI, STNG, ECL
Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $10.30 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for Scorpio Tankers has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Scorpio Tankers has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are down 14.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Scorpio Tankers Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products and crude oil worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 91.82. TheStreet Ratings rates Scorpio Tankers as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. You can view the full Scorpio Tankers Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV