- Millennials are extremely sensitive to quality and performance. They are quicker than older generations to abandon an entertainment source if the quality is poor, slow-loading, or has other technical problems.
- Millennials are brand loyal, but far less loyal to traditional broadcast networks than non-millennials. In fact, not a single network made the top ten list of brand loyalties for millennials.
- Millennials are more likely to use multiple screens when enjoying entertainment, but less likely to use second and third screens for purposes directly related to what they're watching.
- As an on-demand generation, millennials expect to choose how, what and when they watch.
Verizon Research Shows Millennials Expect Digital Media On Their Own Terms
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts