CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas E. Skains, Chairman, President and CEO of Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE: PNY) announced the retirement of Muriel W. Sheubrooks from the Board at today's Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Ms. Sheubrooks has been a member of Piedmont's Board since 1993 and served as Chair of the Board's Benefits Committee and as a member of the Audit Committee. She retired effective today pursuant to the Company's director retirement policy.
Upon Ms. Sheubrooks' retirement, Mr. Skains commented, "Muriel has been a valued member of our Board and has served our Company and shareholders with distinction and integrity for 21 years. On behalf of our Board and all of our employees, I express our sincere appreciation for her commitment and leadership, and we wish Muriel all the best in her retirement from the Board."
About Piedmont Natural Gas
Piedmont Natural Gas is an energy services company primarily engaged in the distribution of natural gas to more than one million residential, commercial, industrial and power generation utility customers in portions of North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, including customers served by municipalities who are wholesale customers. Our subsidiaries are invested in joint venture, energy-related businesses, including unregulated retail natural gas marketing, and regulated interstate natural gas transportation and storage, and regulated intrastate natural gas transportation businesses. More information about Piedmont Natural Gas is available on the Internet at http://www.piedmontng.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV