BEIJING, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN), is a leading real-name social networking internet platform in China. In view of the unusual market activity in the Company's American Depositary Shares (ADS) on Wednesday, March 5, 2014, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice. The Company stated that its policy is not to comment on market rumors or otherwise speculate on unusual market activity.
About Renren Inc.
Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN) operates a leading real name social networking internet platform in China. It enables users to connect and communicate with each other, share information and user generated content, play online games, watch videos and enjoy a wide range of other features and services. Renren's businesses primarily include the main social networking website Renren.com, the game development and operating platform Renren Games, and the user-generated content focused video sharing website 56.com. Renren.com had approximately 200 million activated users as of September 30, 2013. Renren's American depositary shares, each of which represents three Class A ordinary shares, trade on NYSE under the symbol "RENN".
Contact Information:Sam Lawn Investor Relations DirectorRenren Inc.Tel: ( China) + 86 10 8448 1818 ext.1300 Email: email@example.com SOURCE Renren Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV