"Thought leadership is the most important marketing tool that a consulting firm has at the moment," said Fiona Czerniawska, co-founder of Source for Consulting and White Space. "IBM has been moving up the rankings for many years now and its effort and discipline in delivering quality content is paying off."
IBM's content leads all firms in both 'Resilience of content to instill confidence in materials' and 'Prompting action from the reader.' This recognition of IBM's thought leadership is a result of IBM's ongoing commitment to provide quality information to its clients.
For more information on the Source for Consulting White Space Quality Report, visit http://www.sourceforconsulting.com/whitespace/ (subscription required).
About IBM Global Business Services For more information, visit http://www.ibm.com/services/gbs.About IBM Institute for Business ValueFor more information, http://www.ibm.com/iibv Download the IBM IBV app from iTunes and Android Market About Source for ConsultingSource is the leading provider of research about the management consulting market in Europe and the Middle East, with a growing footprint in the US, China, Brazil, Australia and Africa. Founded by Fiona Czerniawska and Joy Burnford in 2007, and with offices in London and Dubai, Source serves both consulting firms and their clients with expert analysis, research and reporting. About White Space White Space is a subscriber-based web service which provides detailed analysis of the thought leadership of around 30 leading global consulting firms. This analysis is updated regularly, giving up-to-date market intelligence on the state of the thought leadership market. Contact Information Suzanne AronowitzIBM617.693.1811 firstname.lastname@example.org Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090416/IBMLOGO SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV