SALT LAKE CITY, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that CRM Magazine has named inContact a winner of the 2014 CRM Rising Star Awards, and has recognized the company as a finalist in the 2014 CRM Customer Service Leader Awards for contact center infrastructure.
The Rising Star Awards recognize vendors that have paved the way in emerging markets over the past 12 months with innovative product launches or bold initiatives. In 2013, inContact delivered two major releases of the company's cloud contact center software platform, including the addition of the transformative Personal Connection Outbound Solution. By leveraging the cloud to successfully and cost-effectively merge traditional customer service with newer interaction channels, such as social media and mobile, inContact is driving dynamic, multichannel cloud experiences that treat customers like stars.
"Customers don't care what channels you support—they only care that you are in the ones they are in. People start with inContact because they realize how important it is to provide customer support across all channels," Ray Wang, founder and principal analyst at Constellation Research, says.
In the Service Leader Awards, vendors are rated by industry analysts and consultants in eight categories over the past twelve months, and inContact scored 4 (out of 5) in company direction, customer satisfaction, and cost. Hot off a number of sizable customer wins and key partnerships, inContact is viewed as a company on the move. "inContact is one of the ones to watch in 2014," McGee-Smith says. "Solid product improvements, coupled with strong channel partners with companies such as Verizon and Unify, have been key to its growth."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV