MeetMe, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MEET), the public market leader for social discovery, today announced that the Company will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences.
- The 26th Annual ROTH Conference. This conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, CA March 9-12, 2014. The Company will be giving its presentation on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 4:00 PM Pacific Time. The presentation by CEO Geoff Cook, CFO David Clark, and co-founder and VP of Brand Strategy Catherine Cook will be webcasted during the event [ http://wsw.com/webcast/roth28/meet] and will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.meetmecorp.com.
- Northland Capital Markets 2014 Growth Conference. This conference will be held at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York, NY on Wednesday, March 12, 2014. CEO Geoff Cook and CFO David Clark are scheduled for one-on-one and small group meetings throughout the day. This event will not be webcast. To schedule a one-on-one or small group meeting with CEO Geoff Cook and CFO David Clark, please contact your Northland Capital Markets representative.
About MeetMe, Inc.
MeetMe® is the leading social network for meeting new people in the US and the public market leader for social discovery (NYSE MKT: MEET). MeetMe makes meeting new people fun through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. With 70 percent of traffic coming from mobile, MeetMe is fast becoming the social gathering place for the mobile generation. The company operates MeetMe.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, Japanese, Dutch, Turkish and Korean.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts