NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE - Get Report) was upgraded to "buy" from "hold" with a $58 price target, Miller Tabak said Thursday. The investment firm said visibility is improving for an earnings turnaround.
On Wednesday, Bob Evans reported net income of 30 cents a share, far lower than 57 cents a share analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had anticipated.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Dividend Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: BOBE Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts