- $500 million participation in a $1 billion first mortgage on 1095 Avenue of the Americas, a Class A office building in midtown Manhattan that serves as MetLife’s headquarters
- $450 million loan on The Shops at Columbus Circle, a high-end retail center located in the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle in Manhattan
- $360 million first mortgage on The Americana at Brand, a super-regional shopping center in Los Angeles County
- $320 million senior loan on the Edwardian Hotel Group, collateralized by a portfolio of hotels in the United Kingdom
- $235 million first mortgage on BG Group Place, a Class A office tower in Houston, Texas
- $150 million loan on The Mall at Green Hills, a top-quality regional mall located in Nashville, Tenn.
- $125 million (MXP 1.67 billion) senior loan secured by a cross-collateralized pool of eight retail properties located in various cities across Mexico, including Reynosa, Escobedo, Saltillo and Juarez
- $114 million (JPY 11.4 billion) senior loan secured by a cross-collateralized pool of six office and two residential properties located in Tokyo, Osaka and Hokkaido, Japan
- $100 million first mortgage on Mosaic Apartments, a 386-unit, Class A multifamily project in San Jose, Calif.
MetLife’s Commercial Real Estate Loans Top $11 Billion In 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts