SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFOP), an innovative supplier of fiber optic components, subsystems and integrated modules for datacenters and the optical network equipment market, today announced it will highlight new products from its connectivity and passive optical portfolios at OFC 2014, which will take place on March 11 - 13, 2014 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, California. Conference attendees are invited to visit AFOP at Booth #811 during the event to see its latest product offerings.
AFOP will display a variety of its latest solutions, including:
- LC Slimpac3 TM Push-Pull Connectors And Cable Assemblies – For High Density Applications An all new series of LC connectors with High Density Push-Pull duplex housings – a unique design for ease of insertion and removal handling in datacenter high density panel applications. They are field reconfigurable and available in Singlemode, and Multimode OM3 or OM4 varieties.
- EMI Adapters – Recently Released Line Of EMI Shielded Adapters The new series of fiber optic LC EMI shielding adapters are designed to minimize Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) emissions from equipment front panels or enclosures. These adapters are available in straight or 45° angled mount with or without shutters. An EMI gasket is included to improve the EMI seal between the adapter and mounting surface. They are fully intermateable with standard LC licensed products.
- High-Density Multi-Dimensional Fiber Arrays – For Next Generation Optical Subsystem Integration These 2D Fiber Arrays are designed to meet the market demand for high density, with industry leading core pitch accuracy and stability.
- 1.2mm SC And LC Connectors And Cable Solutions – For High Density Applications This small form factor cable helps to save over 60% of space over using the common 2.0mm cable. AFOP 1.2mm cable assembles are designed to meet industry standard Telcodria GR-409 and GR-326 requirements, and are available in LC and SC with both SM and MM versions.
About AFOP Founded in 1995, Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of high performance fiber optic components and integrated modules. AFOP's products are used by leading and emerging communications equipment manufacturers to deliver optical networking systems to the long-haul, enterprise, data center, metropolitan and last mile access segments of the communications industry. AFOP is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with manufacturing and product development capabilities in the United States, Taiwan and China. AFOP's website is located at http :// www.AFOP.com .
CONTACT: Customer Services Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc. E: sales@AFOP.com T: 408-736-6900 W: http://www.AFOP.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV