LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., March 6, 2014 /PR Newswire/ -- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN) announced today that the Company will host a conference call to discuss year-end 2013 financial results at 11:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, March 13, 2014. To participate in the call, interested parties may dial 1-888-572-7033 (Toll-Free/ North America) or 1-719-325-2469 (International/Toll) and ask for the Celsion Corporation 4 th Quarter 2013 Conference Call (Conference Code: 6632100) to register ten minutes before the call is scheduled to begin. The call will also be broadcast live on the internet at http://www.celsion.com.
The call will be archived for replay on Thursday, March 13, 2014 and will remain available until Thursday, March 27, 2014. The replay can be accessed at 1-888-203-1112 (Toll-Free/ North America) or 1-719-457-0820 (International/Toll) using Conference Code: 6632100. An audio replay of the call will also be available on the Company's website, http://www.celsion.com, for 30 days after 2:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 13, 2014.
About Celsion CorporationCelsion is dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative cancer drugs, including tumor-targeting treatments using focused heat energy in combination with heat-activated liposomal drug technology. Celsion has research, license or commercialization agreements with leading institutions, including the National Institutes of Health, Duke University Medical Center, University of Hong Kong, the University of Pisa, the UCLA Department of Medicine, the Kyungpook National University Hospital, the Beijing Cancer Hospital and the University of Oxford. For more information on Celsion, visit our website: http://www.celsion.com. Celsion Investor Contact Jeffrey W. ChurchSr. Vice President and CFO609-482-2455 email@example.com SOURCE Celsion Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV