- Approximately 250 radios equipped with the SchoolSAFE Solution have been provided to personnel at 10 Chardon Area Schools. Additionally, the system will allow individual schools to communicate with each other for inter-school and district-wide interoperable radio communications.
- This level of communications interoperability with local first responders enables Chardon Area Schools to meet and exceed current school safety requirements.
- The State of Ohio uses the statewide MARCS public safety radio system, developed by Motorola, for interoperable communications throughout the state. In collaboration with Motorola, MARCS developed what is known as the MARCS In-School Radio System providing mission critical voice and data services to over 700 user agencies. More than 40,000 subscribers benefit with highly reliable, shared communications services from the 218 radio tower sites deployed statewide.
10 Ohio Schools Now Connect Directly To First Responders With Interoperable Radio System From Motorola Solutions, SchoolSAFE Communications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.