Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFH) ("Atlas" or the "Company") today announced that the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, Scott D. Wollney, will present at the New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) 18 th Annual Insurance Industry Conference in New York City on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 2:20 PM ET.
Atlas’ presentation materials will be available on the Company’s website at www.atlas-fin.com prior to the presentation.
More information on the NYSSA Conference can be gathered from the NYSSA website at www.nyssa.org, or by calling the organization at (212) 541-4530.
About AtlasThe primary business of Atlas is commercial automobile insurance in the United States, with a niche market orientation and focus on insurance for the "light" commercial automobile sector including taxi cabs, non-emergency paratransit, limousine/livery and business auto. The business of Atlas is carried on through its insurance subsidiaries American Country Insurance Company, American Service Insurance Company, Inc. and Gateway Insurance Company. Atlas' insurance subsidiaries have decades of experience with a commitment to always being an industry leader in these specialized areas of insurance. For more information about Atlas, please visit www.atlas-fin.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV