Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced that the company’s president and chief executive officer, Arthur Bedrosian, chief financial officer, Martin Galvan, and chief operating officer, William Schreck, will present at the 26 th Annual ROTH Conference on Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (12 p.m. Eastern Time) at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California. The company has been selected by ROTH to participate in an extended, interactive “Deep Dive” format.
An audio webcast of the presentation, along with slides, will be available at www.lannett.com. Listeners are encouraged to visit the web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to register, download and install any necessary software. The presentation will be archived and accessible on the web site for at least 30 days.
About Lannett Company, Inc.:
Lannett Company, founded in 1942, develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of medical indications. For more information, visit the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV