ROCHESTER, N.Y., March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. (Nasdaq:MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.11 per share on the Company's outstanding shares of common stock including the shares of common stock to which the holders of the Company's Class C Convertible Preferred Stock are entitled. The dividend is payable on March 28, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 18, 2014.
In addition, the Company today announced that John Van Heel, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Robert Gross, Chairman, will present at the TAG 6 th Annual Spring Consumer Conference in New York, NY. The Company's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 1:10 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available via the Investor Relations section of the Company's website ( www.monro.com ) and will be archived for two weeks.
About Monro Muffler BrakeMonro Muffler Brake operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States, operating under the brand names of Monro Muffler Brake and Service, Mr. Tire, Tread Quarters Discount Tires, Autotire, Tire Warehouse, Tire Barn and Towery's Tire and Auto Care. The Company currently operates 954 stores in 22 states. Monro's stores provide a full range of services for brake systems, steering and suspension systems, tires, exhaust systems and many vehicle maintenance services.
CONTACT: John Van Heel Chief Executive Officer (585) 647-6400 Robert Gross Executive Chairman (585) 647-6400 Catherine D'Amico Executive Vice President - Finance Chief Financial Officer (585) 647-6400 Investors: Leigh Parrish Media: Kelly Whitten FTI Consulting (212) 850-5600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV