- 2013 Product Revenue Growth of 13.5% - - Year-over-Year Net Income Up 13.7% to $16.1 Million - - Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Today at 9:00 a.m. EST -
WALTHAM, Mass., March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repligen Corporation (Nasdaq:RGEN) today reported financial results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013. Below are the Company's financial and business highlights for these periods, followed by financial guidance for the year 2014 and access information for today's webcast and conference call.
2013 Financial Highlights
- Bioprocessing product revenue for the full year 2013 was $47.5 million, an increase of approximately 13.5% over 2012.
- Total revenue for the full year 2013 was $68.2 million, an increase of approximately 9.5% over 2012.
- Bioprocessing product gross profit margin was 52.7% for the year 2013, compared to 40.3% for 2012.
- Net income increased to $16.1 million for the year 2013 compared to $14.2 million for 2012; earnings per diluted share were $0.50 for the year 2013 compared to $0.45 for 2012.
- Cash and investments as of December 31, 2013 totaled $73.8 million compared to $50.0 million as of December 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV