HAMILTON, Bermuda, March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seadrill is contemplating issuing new senior unsecured bonds denominated in Swedish kronor in the Norwegian bond market with maturity in March 2019.
The net proceeds from the Bond Issue will be used for general corporate purposes.
Danske Bank Markets, Nordea Markets and Swedbank Norway are acting as Joint Lead Managers for the issuance.Media contact Rune Magnus Lundetræ Chief Financial Officer Seadrill Management Ltd. +44 (0) 7766 071010 This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. HUG#1766850
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV