The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE:BKE) announced today that Michelle Hoffman has been appointed to the position of Vice President of Sales and Kyle L. Hanson has been appointed to the position of Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, both effective immediately.
Michelle has been employed by Buckle since 1979 and has served in various roles of increasing responsibility on the sales team since that time; including salesperson, Store Manager, District Manager, and most recently Regional Manager since 2008. Kyle has been employed by Buckle as General Counsel since 1998 and has served as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary since 2001.
The Company also announced today the following changes to its leadership team:
- Karen B. Rhoads has been appointed Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer from her current position as Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, which she has held since 1991.
- Brett P. Milkie has been appointed Senior Vice President of Leasing from his current position as Vice President of Leasing, which he has held since 1996.
- Patricia K. Whisler has been appointed Senior Vice President of Women’s Merchandising from her current position as Vice President of Women’s Merchandising, which she has held since 2001.
- Robert M. Carlberg has been appointed Senior Vice President of Men’s Merchandising from his current position as Vice President of Men’s Merchandising, which he has held since 2006.
These changes are all effective immediately. Additionally, as previously announced on February 13, 2014, Kari G. Smith was recently appointed Executive Vice President of Stores from her previous position as Vice President of Sales.About Buckle Offering a unique mix of high-quality, on-trend apparel, accessories, and footwear, Buckle caters to fashion-conscious young men and women. Known as a denim destination, each store carries a wide selection of fits, styles, and finishes from leading denim brands, including the Company’s exclusive brand, BKE. Headquartered in Kearney, Nebraska, Buckle currently operates 450 retail stores in 43 states.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts