Internet Gold – Golden Lines Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Market and TASE: IGLD) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013.
Bezeq’s Results: For the fourth quarter of 2013, the Bezeq Group reported revenues of NIS 2.4 billion ($694 million) and operating profit of NIS 593 million ($171 million). Bezeq’s EBITDA for the fourth quarter totaled NIS 921 million ($265 million), representing an EBITDA margin of 38%. Net income for the period attributable to Bezeq’s shareholders totaled NIS 352 million ($101 million). Bezeq's cash flow from operating activities during the period totaled NIS 935 million ($269 million).
Cash Position: As of December 31, 2013, Internet Gold’s unconsolidated cash and cash equivalents totaled NIS 329 million ($95 million), its unconsolidated gross debt was NIS 1.06 billion ($306 million) and its unconsolidated net debt was NIS 731 million ($211 million).
Internet Gold's Unconsolidated Balance Sheet Data (1)
Convenience translation into U.S. dollars (Note A)
|December 31,||December 31,|
|Short term liabilities||138||138||40|
|Long term liabilities||895||922||266|
|Cash and cash equivalents (2)||179||329||95|
|Total net debt||854||731||211|
(1) Does not include the balance sheet of B Communications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV