- consolidating our South Hill buying office into our Houston headquarters,
- replatforming of our eCommerce website, which contributed to a 31% increase in direct-to-consumer sales,
- adding several high profile brands across merchandise categories,
- growing our private label credit card penetration rate by 290 basis points, and
- continuing to grow our cosmetics business.
Stage Stores Reports FY 2013 Adjusted EPS Of $1.22; Company To Sell Its Steele’s Division
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.