Here Come Luxury Bathrooms for the Masses
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- We've all been there.
Shuttling around a city all day, far from home and in need of a restroom break, only to discover that the public bathroom options are far from desirable.
Connecticut resident Wayne Parks has been there one too many times himself while visiting New York City over the years.So the self-professed germaphobe decided to do something about the problem: build a luxurious public restroom alternative. Parks is launching New York City's first members-only day storage and luxury bathroom facility, Posh Stow and Go. Think immaculately clean, beautifully designed bathrooms with such things as lockers and motion-sensor flushers and faucets. Many will have showers also. "It's going to feel like home," Parks says during a recent telephone interview. "It will be comfortable and warm. " "Everything is tile, 6 feet high -- I don't want fingerprints anywhere. Everything will be wall-mounted, so my crews can keep the floors spotless Everything is unisex. I don't think women should have to see urinals. It's everything I wanted and expect for my family. I wanted to give that to everyone else."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV