GENEVA, March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2013 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on March 5, 2014. The Company's Form 20-F and complete audited financial statements can be found at www.st.com .
A hard copy version of the report is available free of charge from ST's Investor Relations Department: +41 22 929 5920 or investors.st.com.
About STMicroelectronicsST is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power and automotive products and embedded processing solutions. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. In 2013, the Company's net revenues were $8.08 billion. Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com . For further information, please contact: INVESTOR RELATIONS: Tait Sorensen Group VP, Investor Relations STMicroelectronics Tel: +1 602 485 2064 email@example.com MEDIA RELATIONS: Nelly Dimey Director, Corporate Media and Public Relations STMicroelectronics Tel: +33 158 077 785 firstname.lastname@example.org FY2013 20F filed_press release http://hugin.info/152740/R/1766770/600047.pdf HUG#1766770
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV