STOCKHOLM, Sweden, March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson's (NASDAQ: ERIC) Annual General Meeting of shareholders will be held on Friday, April 11, 2014 at 3.00 p.m. at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, Stockholm.
The Nomination Committee proposes inter alia:
- Re-election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, of all other Board members and of the auditor (item 9.3 and 9.6)
- Increase of the individual Board fee and of the fee to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and unchanged fees for work on the Committees of the Board of Directors (item 9.2)
The Board of Directors proposes inter alia:
- A dividend of SEK 3 per share (item 8.3)
- Continued Long-Term Variable Compensation Program consisting of an all employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Key Contributor Retention Plan and an Executive Performance Stock Plan (item 11)
- be recorded in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB, the Swedish securities registry, on Saturday April 5, 2014; and
- give notice of attendance to the Company at the latest on Monday, April 7, 2014. Notice of attendance can be given by telephone +46 (0)8 402 90 54 on weekdays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m or on Ericsson's website www.ericsson.com .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts